Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wexy bag review





I usually use reusable lunch bags and containers but sometimes I find myself needing something I can throw away or if none of my reusable cloth bags are available(meaning I haven't done the laundry in a week..).
When I was asked to review the Wexy bags I was pretty excited. I had never seen them in the store but I loved so much about them, Wexy bags are Eco- Friendly disposable snack bags. They are BPA free so they won't harm your body. They are also biodegradable, recyclable, and reusable. Which makes them good for the environment!!
They are very sturdy so I reuse them with dry snacks such as cereal, crackers, anything that won't be to messy.
But what really sold my son on the bags is the 4 different monster designs. Sammy The Surfer, Scout the Soccer Player, Bailey the Bubble Maker, and Dusty the Diver. He always picks the green one of course though!!
 The size is 5in x 6 in and works great for lunches or snacks. 
Be sure to follow Wexy on Facebook and Twitter for up to date on specials and new products!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment