Sunday, September 1, 2013

Woolzies Dryer Balls.

I have always used dryer sheets since I started doing my own laundry, I never thought about the chemicals or what else was really in them till  I had babies. Especially since I was cloth diapering they became something that I no longer could really buy. I started having a lot of clingy sheets and staticy clothes. My dryer time with my diapers was super long (2 hours!) and I thought there was nothing I could really do! Since we live in an apartment right now I could no longer line dry my clothes. So I was thrilled to start using Woolzies Dryer Balls which is a non-toxic fabric softener and we have been delighted with its’ performance ever since. Each hypoallergenic Woolzies Dryer Ball is handmade using premium New Zealand wool and it is even safe for people with wool sensitivity.
The dryer balls cut down on the amount of time your clothes stay in the dryer. The first time I used them my clothes actually stayed in their longer! I was a  little upset. My husband figured out later that it was because my dryer senses weight and since the weight of the balls is not changing the timer kept resetting! After figuring that out we started doing our own cycle by choosing the heat amount and time amount. My drying time has cut down by about 10-15 minutes. I also love how much money this is going to save me, Woolzies last for 1000's of loads. So to get 1,000 dryer sheets I would have to spend about $54. So not a ton of savings there but every little bit counts!
One thing I don't like is that I have to put essential oils on the balls after I dry my clothes in order for them to smell nice and not just clean. I don't really like adding any more steps to doing laundry! But if you don't care about pretty smelling laundry I am sure this won't bother you!
 Each box contain six Woolzies for use in your dryer and is available for purchase for the MSRP of $34.95 with free shipping in the United States.
So go visit Woolzies to learn more about these awesome dryer balls or to purchase this product now.
Connect with Woolzies on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with their latest updates!I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment