Monday, July 29, 2013

10" Green Earth Pan by Ozeri


When we got married we bought a set of pans for a decent price and thought they would be "good enough" to last us maybe 5-10 years. Well it defiantly was a lot sooner than that they all started peeling and we noticed we needed new pans. We would buy a pan here and there slowly collecting a bunch of pans that were no good. This year for Christmas all my husband wanted was a good pan. STRANGE I know! So I went out and bought him a $40 pan.. we both hate it. Everything we cook on it sticks, its hard to clean, burns all our food. Waste of money. So when my friend told me about a new pan she had been using I was excited. It was the Ozeri green pan! I was excited, she said it worked amazing and cleaned easily.
Well then shortly after that I was asked to review one, fate right??


When I received the pan, it was very well packaged. It was a great heavier weight pan which I liked a lot and the handle was comfortable with a nice thick handle. Also the handle is heat resistant!! Have you ever been cooking and grabbed the handle only to be burned? Well I have and it sucks! So I really love this feature.

What makes the Green Earth Pan so different is it's made of the highest quality anodized aluminum that allows for even cooking and fantastic browning without the risk of hot spots. The pan has a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves as well. The inside is textured and makes it non-stick. It also helps your food cook perfectly.

Not only does it cook great but it is so easy to wash! You have to use a soft sponge or wash cloth though other wise you will scratch it. It is a breeze to wash though. I usually hate washing my frying pans cause there is a lot of soaking and scrubbing involved but not this pan!

I would recommend this pan to anyone! I look forward to buying more and completing our set, best part is there is a full LIFETIME warranty!

The pan I reviewed is currently on sale at Amazon for $33.26.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment