Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wee Will Romp You!



My 1-year-old had the privilege to try out the new Wee Urbanshort-sleeved romper. The first thing I noticed was the fabric; it's super soft and highly breathable! Even after a few washes the fabric feels soft, just like new, I know my baby is comfy in it. What I really love about this outfit is that you don't need shorts with it. It is the perfect summer outfit. The fabric is light weight and you don't need to layer on the clothes. Another great thing about these Rompers is they are made to fit over cloth diapers! I usually have to go up a size in Max's clothes so that they will fit over his diaper, but this outfit fits him and his diaper! I also love that I don't feel bad when he falls asleep in this outfit. Sometimes I feel so guilty that he is un-comfortable in jeans and stiff shirts. But this outfit goes perfectly from day to night!
Who is Wee Urban? Wee Urban offers sophisticated designs, "conscious" organic alternatives, practical functionality and superior quality. Using our custom Velvet-X™ certified organic cotton blends, low-impact dyes, and other trendsetting fabrics, they hope to inspire families to be make better choices and of course- do it all in urban style!
Made In Canada
Wee Urban is proud to support the local economy. We proudly produce a range of products that are hand made in Canada and we believe making locally improves quality control, maintains strong business partnerships and greatly reduces transportation costs.

Would I recommend it?
Yes! The fit is great, the materials are soft, and the neck hole is a generous size so that I don't have to use force to get in on and off, overall this is an excellent outfit!

Perfect fit, stylish and comfortable!


No comments:

Post a Comment