Tuesday, June 11, 2013

No longer a messy bag lady.

Picture this: A lady walking down the street, in high heels, cute outfit, two cute kids with her,  but then you notice something is off, she has two bags overflowing with stuff. Neither bag is very cute nor functional. That lady is me. Okay so I am probably not in heels and my kids are probably screaming. But none the less my whole outfit is being ruined by this monstrosities of diaper bags/purses I have to carry and they are not even doing their jobs! Usually I am carrying 2 bags or one purse and one book bag. The dreaded book bag. EWW.

So when PinkLinning sent me a bag to review I was so excited! Although it took me almost an hour to pick out which bag I wanted. All of their bags are so cute! I finally decided on the Yummy Mummy in Navy bows . First let me tell you how cute this bag is! It makes me feel like I am coordinated and cute. I am usually a big mess but with this bag I at least look put together. I love the cup cake on the front but Dexter says "Its not very nice to not really have a cupcake in there, that's not nice". But I think it is a cute touch. Another thing about the cuteness of this bag is the cute lining and that it is actually pink! I love it.

Okay now onto the actual functionality of this bag.

So as you can see this bag has a pocket for everything! And all the pockets are big enough for the stuff they say can go in there. I love the thermo insulated pockets. I can keep the boys sippy cups cool, and I can also fit a fruit pouch in there along side. The fruit pouches have to be kept cold so I love not having to worry about them! I love how big the main compartment is too I can fit all their stuff plus my stuff and it stays organized! I also love how easy it is to clean. You can just take a damp wash cloth to the outside and clean off any spill! The Yummy Mummy Diaper Bag also comes with a cushioned changing and a wet bag, each featuring cupcakes. 
This is a normal amount of stuff for me to have in my diaper bag.
roughly, two cloth diapers, a wet bag, two sippy cups, two fruit pouches, extra clothes for both kids, extra unders for Dexter, two pairs of shoes, sunscreen a snack, a disposable toilet seat cover, wipes, sunscreen, car keys, phone, sunglasses and my camera. 

and it all fit. and neatly too. I know the picture looks crowded but if you saw what my normal bag looked like you would agree this is neat.

The bag was not exploding and the side pocket even made it so I could bring something along for myself :O) I ended up putting my keys and phone in the front pocket and they fit nicely plus I didn't have to go searching for them!

The diaper bag also comes with a removable shoulder strap. I like the shoulder strap better but I think a little padding on it would be nice, as my diaper bag sometimes gets a bit heavy!
This bag is really great and I would definitely recommend it to a friend! You can buy them here. Also you can "like" them on Facebook and follow them on twitter, you never know what they are going to come up with next so don't miss out! 

“Disclosure :  I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this bag, I am so tired of ugly diaper bags. Resorted to regular hand bags full of kids clothes & drapers. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome bag! I love that it has so many pockets, and you can keep everything organized and easy to find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this when I have a baby!! It looks amazing on the outside and the inside.. I'm all about keeping organized. :D

    ReplyDelete