Monday, December 24, 2012

iCaughtSanta.com is giving back

iCaughtSanta.com is giving back this Christmas and they invite you to share a story of someone in need. In return, they have asked me to pick 5 people to receive a free code this Christmas. Please submit a story by commenting below or sending it to me in a private message. Due to time constraints, I will have to get this to them by 5pm Monday Christmas Eve so they can send out the codes.

Imagine the look of wonder and surprise when a child receives a photo of Santa and Rudolph caught in the act in his or her very own home. iCaughtSanta.com is a unique website that helps visitors create those memorable keepsake photos.

In three simple steps anyone can upload a holiday photo, add Santa Claus or Rudolph and print it as proof… or share it via Facebook and Twitter. Last-minute shoppers can purchase Gift Cards and eGift Certificates for loved ones with children, making iCaughtSanta.com a great gift idea even if you don't have kids yourself.

Merry Christmas!I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment