Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More July Fun!

Luckily this summer has not been to hot so we have been able to go out a lot. Recently we took Dexter to the Jacksonville Zoo. This was Phillips first time going and I think he enjoyed it just as much as Dex. I think Dexter's favorite animal was the Bonobo monkeys. They were very play full and he laughed and stared at them for quite some time. We got a year long zoo pass for me plus I can bring one guest free. And since Dexter is under 2 he gets in free. So it is a pretty good deal. I have a feeling we will be going a lot and taking advantage of it! Hopefully the weather will be just as nice the rest of the summer!
And for your viewing pleasure please enjoy some new pictures ;O)
Dexter eating his food like a big boy

Dexter attacking my diaper set up

trying to wear him in my hot sling.

Going for a walk!

At the zoo

watching the animals

No comments:

Post a Comment