Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I really could of used some help..


Sometimes I just have to laugh at my poor husband. This was one of those times.

It had been a long week and was finally Saturday, my husbands diaper duty day, my favorite day of the week. While we were out searching for a new folding table my son who was six months old was happily playing in a box in the cart. I’m sure the other mothers in the store must have thought I was crazy for sticking him in a box in the cart but hey it made him happy! We were almost done with our trip when I picked him and realized his diaper looked “full”. I turned to my husband and just simply handed Dexter to him.

My husband reluctantly agreed to change and took the diaper bag and off they went to the bathroom for a fresh diaper. While I shopped in quite.

After about 15 minutes I started to make my way to the front of the store, a little worried. There was no sign of them, for another five minutes. When they finally appeared my son was only wearing a shirt. How could this be? I packed an extra outfit.

I immediately notice my husbands face or pure daddy horror and frustration. I tried to hold in my laughter as he told me what happened.

“I went to go change him but I had no where to put him while I looked through the diaper bag for wipes, a changing pad, and a new diaper. So I didn’t get out the changing pad and after I took of the diaper a little turd rolled onto the floor before I could put it in the toilet so I started to change him and he peed everywhere before I could even get a new diaper on him.

I just really could have used some help.”

Has something like this ever happened to you?
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment